Saturday, July 29, 2006

We arrived at the Weber River near Kamas Utah this morning at about 7:30am. Fishing was pretty slow until about 9:30am. I went with my bro-in-law, Jon, Craig and Steve. Everyone but Steve were fly fishing; he used a spinner and ended up catching about 8 cutthroat trout. It worked well with a spinner because he was able to get into the deeper water. I was using a PMX on top and a dropper altering between a bead-head red brassy and a bead-head prince nymph. I ended catching 4 fish and missed 5 or so strikes. One of the best parts about it fly fishing today was that we didn't see a single other fisherman. To say the least it was it was nice to get out and get some "River Therapy".

3 comments:

Tyler Toone said...

Man I wish I was back up there fishing

Tyler Toone said...

Next time I want to fish the deeper holes and see if I can't draw out one of the bigger trout - we'll see.

Santhosh kumar.S said...

i am also interested in fishing